Funky UI bug

I don't even know how to search for this... so apologies if it's been reported. I'm on OSX, Firefox 3.0.11, Zotero 2.0b5

There are a number of strange UI buglets where if you copy items using drag-n-drop within zotero, you get interference with attachments (both to the things you're dragging, and others).

1) Other items will for some reason switch to being closed (as if via the little triangle selector to the left of the item) when dragging items to other collections. And it's only some items.

Also, I thought the item moved will sometimes disappear from the current view IF the current view is based on filtering. But this may have actually been the above effect.

2) More seriously: Sometimes when you add an attachment (In my case a pdf) to an item in zotero, it will have a downward-pointing arrow, but not display the attachment. Additionally, if you click on the pdf in the attachment tab, the system bumps you up to selecting the first item in the current view. If you change views and come back, the attached pdf will operate properly. I can't get this to happen reliably... but it will happen sometimes when I accidentally drag a pdf into a list, and then move it to be an attachment of a preexisting bib item.
  • #2 is likely related to http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/7363/problem-with-deleting-notes-since-upgrade-to-20b5/#Item_2