SpringerLink - Zotero Connector - Incorrect results for Book Section

For the following book section using Zotero connector it imports to the library as a conference paper instead of book section and it doesn't capture a URL, the DOI or the PDF preview of the section (full PDF isn't available from my library).

If I add the item by Identifier and use the DOI everything appear correct.

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/BFb0116212
  • Here's what Springer exports as citation data (RIS):
    TY - CONF
    AU - Chittofrati, A.
    AU - Lenti, D.
    AU - Sanguineti, A.
    AU - Visca, M.
    AU - Gambi, C. M. C.
    AU - Senatra, D.
    AU - Zhou, Z.
    ED - Bothorel, P.
    ED - Dufourc, E. J.
    PY - 1989
    DA - 1989//
    TI - Perfluoropolyether microemulsions
    BT - Trends in Colloid and Interface Science III
    SP - 218
    EP - 225
    PB - Steinkopff
    CY - Darmstadt
    AB - In the present paper a systematic investigation is presented of the phase behavior of perfluoropolyether (PFPE) surfactant, PFPE oil, water and isopropyl alcohol mixtures. Monophasic regions of isotropic, transparent, and fluid samples are identified in the thermal range 20° ÷ 60 °C. Preliminary data by light-scattering investigation support the hypothesis of the presence of O/W and W/O structural aggregates.
    SN - 978-3-7985-1690-8
    ID - 10.1007/BFb0116212
    ER -

It's labelled as a conference, the DOI has an ID tag (which doesn't exist in RIS) -- we can try working around this, but it's mainly due to what Springer gives us (we never save PDF previews, though)
  • Hi Adam,

Thanks for your reply. I must apologize as I misunderstood the publication. Now having the book in front of me I see it is correctly identified as a conference proceeding. Though what I said about the DOI not being identified and no URL being saved is still valid. Also it appears that Springer uses the DOI as the last part of the URL.