use of pCloud as WebDav storage, how to set it up

Zotero states that pCloud will continue to provide WebDav support. I uploaded my Zotero storage folder to pCloud but don't see how to get the URL for that folder that will provide WebDav. I need that to paste into the storage preference section of Zotero. I have a help request in to pCloud on this as well.
  • it now looks like pasting this URL text [ pwebdav.pcloud.com:443 ] into the right box in preferences will work, and then entering your email and password for pCloud. I'm not sure why this works or why this isn't better documented by Zotero or pCloud.
  • You don’t need to manually upload anything. Just set up the WebDAV address in the sync settings in Zotero, and zotero will take care of everything.
  • edited December 27, 2018
    I changed my preferences in Zotero to use [webdav.pcloud.com:443] and pcloud successfully created a folder named Zotero in my pcloud account. The attachments I have stored locally in the default Zotero>Storage directory are not syncing to pcloud. Have I missed a step?
  • edited December 28, 2018
    @dorner: If you mean that you were using a different WebDAV server previously, you might need to use Reset File Sync History from the Sync → Reset pane. Zotero should automatically check all files against the server when switching file sync modes (Zotero Storage vs. WebDAV), but it might not do it when you just change the WebDAV settings.
  • @dstillman Thank you! That fixed it. I can see my files appearing in my pCloud Zotero folder as I write this. Once I am back at work next week I will verify that I can access the files from my Zotero app on my work computer and then will be able to share this information with my colleagues who were very unhappy to hear the news about Box. I appreciate your help.
  • @dstillman Thank you! That fixed it. I can see my files appearing in my pCloud Zotero folder as I write this. Once I am back at work next week I will verify that I can access the files from my Zotero app on my work computer and then will be able to share this information with my colleagues who were very unhappy to hear the news about Box. I appreciate your help.
  • Resetting the file sync history did it for me too. Thanks a lot. (Feeling disappointed for the news about Box as well)
  • PCloud as WebDAV works great - as long as I turn two factor authentication off. Not great. I've submitted a help desk ticket to pcloud about this, because I assume that's something they'd need to enable via application password or the like - but is there anything Zotero can do to make webdav work on a site that has 2FA?