Style change request: Journal of Ocular Pharmacology and Therapeutics

Hi. I'd be very grateful if anyone could make the following changes to the journal article reference type of the above existing style:

1. Add full points after each author initial, and a comma after each author surname; the word 'and' should appear before the last author (in references with 6 authors or less; in those with more than 6 authors, the first 3 authors followed by 'et al' are listed, as is done in the current style already)
2. Add full points after each abbreviated word in the journal name
3. Move year of publication from after journal name to after the page range
4. Replace hyphen with en rule in page range
5. Remove doi number

Here is an example of what the style should look like. Note that this is from a journal paper and differs significantly from the journal instructions; however, I've clarified with the journal that this is the style that should be followed (please also note that the journal name should be italicised, as it is already in the current style):

El-Harazi, S.M., Chuang, A.Z., and Yee, R.W. Assessment of anterior chamber flare and cells after laser in situ keratomileusis. J. Cataract Refract. Surg. 27:693–696, 2001.

Many thanks in advance for your help!
  • So just to clarify, they want what's in their current papers, not the author instructions, yes?
  • That is correct - they want what's in their current papers. Thank you!

(The sample papers I have here only contain journal articles in the reference lists, so I'm afraid I don't have examples to provide of other reference types, such as books/book chapters/websites. This is sufficient for my current project, but I realise not ideal for the completeness of the Zotero style.)