Citing part of collection of essays.

Hi,

I've looked around a bit and cannot find any way of citing part of an essay collection from a journal. I would like the bibliography to look like this:

Webster, Frederick E., Jr. (2005). Back to the Future: Integrating Marketing as Tactics, Strategy, and Organizational Culture. in Marketing Renaissance: Opportunities and Imperatives for Improving Marketing Thought, Practice, and Infrastructure. Journal of Marketing, 69 (October), 4-6.

And the in text citation to be (Webster, 2005).

Is there a way to do this in Zotero?
  • No there isn't -- it's not clear how this would be conceptualized (and it's quite rare). It's also not commonly done nor particularly necessary for citation practices. The Webster essay is widely cited just by its title, without referring to the entire collection; I'd recommend doing that.

If you use a citation style without quotation markes, you can in principle add both title and essay collection title in the title field, but as soon as the style adds quotation marks, those will also include the "in" which you presumably don't want.
  • Thank you for the feedback @adamsmith - I'll just cite Webster's title. It should be sufficient.

A