Bibliography will not create: No tab with id 1210575425

edited December 11, 2018
Hello Zotero,

I hope you are doing well! I am working on my graduate school project, with over 130 citations (indicated by numbers in my document) that I added to the document using the word plug-in. When I go to create the bibliography, the citations do not come up. The error message I receive is below: “Zotero experienced an error updating your document. Attempting to generate bibliography without having updated processor items”

Explanation: I'm trying to create a bibliography in my large 100+ citation document and Zotero library will not recognize any of my citation that I inputted using the word-plug in. Now I have a 0 article bibliography because zotero seems to be treating all my citations as simple letter text instead of citations. I thought perhaps the problem was due to track changes because I read that could be associated but that does not seem to be the problem)

Reported Errors:

[unrelated errors removed — D.S.]

My final master's degree dissertation is due next week and I am feeling very anxious about it not working. If you could please help me, I would GREATLY appreciate it!! My full document is attached. I look forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards,
Alia Manetta
  • edited December 11, 2018
    Can you provide a Report ID from Zotero? (You posted error output from the Zotero Connector, which is unrelated to word processor integration, and we also don't need the contents of the error report, just the ID.)
    Disregard — I forgot you sent your document via email. See adomasven's response below.
  • edited December 11, 2018
    If you place your cursor in a citation, is it highlighted in gray, and if you right-click, is "Toggle Fields Codes" an option?

If not, when did you last insert citations with the plugin, and what have you done with the document since you last did? Generally when this happens it's from saving the document with another program (e.g., Google Docs) that removed the Word field codes.
  • Seems like this document has been edited with LibreOffice or Google Docs which do not fully support the docx document format and remove Word fields when saving (along with Zotero citations). You will need to fall back to a previous version of the document before this edit.