Import bibtex files with PDF Key

Hi,

I've got one large bibtex file with entries in the following format:
@InCollection{Bender+2002,
AUTHOR = {Bender, Kai and Broy, Manfred and Peter, I. and Pretschner, Alexander and Stauner, Thomas},
TITLE = {{Model based development of hybrid systems}},
YEAR = {2002},
MONTH = {July},
BOOKTITLE = {Modelling, Analysis, and Design of Hybrid Systems},
VOLUME = {279},
PAGES = {37-52},
SERIES = {Lecture Notes on Control and Information Sciences},
PUBLISHER = {Springer Verlag},
URL = {http://www4.in.tum.de/~pretschn/papers/imma02.pdf },
PDF = {uploads/pdf/imma02.pdf},
ABSTRACT = {This paper gives an overview of our approach to the development of discrete-continuous systems in a general model based setting. This includes formalized description techniques, CASE support for modeling and simulation, and test harness as well as test case generation. HyROOM is presented, a formally founded notation for the integration of continuous activities into MaSiEd, a CASE tool prototype based on the ROOM methodology. In addition, an approach to the automated generation of test cases for discrete and also discretized hybrid systems specified within a second CASE tool, AutoFocus, is presented.},
ANNOTE = {AREA : hybrid_systems_and_uml},
KEYWORDS = {hybrid systems and uml}
}

I exported this from our previous tool, which is old and deprecated. The pdf field maps to a URL, but I could also download it to my local filesystem. I tried downloading some files to my machine and changing the pdf field, but Zotero just ignores it. I need Zotero to import the pdf while importing the bibtex file and upload it into the WebDAV.

Can you help me out? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for your help!
  • The pdf field seems to point to a local file. As long as the bib file is in directory that has the "uploads/pdf" folder, and the "uploads/pdf" folder has the file "imma02.pdf", it should import without issue.