Crashing when italics removed (Error ID: 2080906649)

Hello,
My Zotero desktop app. keeps crashing when I attempt to remove italics formatting at the end of sentences in my Notes. As in, I will type a sentence with italics, and when at the end of the sentence I attempt to remove the italics (either through the keyboard or the dashboard button) the application will crash. This does not happen in every note, but it happens in a larger number of them. This is the error message I receive:

[JavaScript Error: "Treebox didn't exist in itemTreeView.setFilter()" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/itemTreeView.js" line: 2058}]
Zotero.ItemTreeView.prototype.setFilter<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/itemTreeView.js:2058:3
tryCatcher@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/util.js:16:16
module.exports/PromiseSpawn.prototype._promiseFulfilled@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/generators.js:97:18
module.exports/Promise.coroutine/<@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/generators.js:201:9
ZoteroPane resource://zotero/bluebird/util.js:16:16
module.exports/PromiseSpawn.prototype._promiseFulfilled@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/generators.js:97:18
module.exports/Promise.coroutine/<@resource://gre/modules/commonjs/toolkit/loader.js -> resource://zotero/bluebird/generators.js:201:9
oncommand@chrome://zotero/content/standalone/standalone.xul:1:1
_fireCommand@chrome://global/content/bindings/textbox.xml:385:11

version => 5.0.58, platform => MacIntel, oscpu => Intel Mac OS X 10.13, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.58, extensions => Zutilo Utility for Zotero (2.0.4, extension), ZotFile (5.0.9, extension), Zotero Word for Mac Integration (5.0.17.SA.5.0.58, extension), Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.14.SA.5.0.58, extension), Shockwave Flash (31.0.0.122, plugin)

Any ideas? Thank you so much for your time in resolving this annoyance
Best,
Peter