Zotero is unable to load translators or styles: 511416870

Report ID: 511416870

Nothing I've tried works. I've reinstalled Zotero several times. I've checked the database integrity, and reset translators/styles repeatedly. I've also verified that I have the correct permissions on the system folders where Zotero is housed, but no matter what I do I can't get this to work, and as a result can't actually cite anything.

Does anyone have any further things I can try to fix this? Strangely, I managed to get it working on my main computer, but my laptop is a lost cause. I've even verified my Windows updates and checked to see if that was it - no dice.

Thanks in advance!
  • disk I/O error
    This is a generic error, but it usually happens if you have your Zotero data directory on a network drive, in a cloud storage folder, or in a server-mirrored location on the local drive. It could also be caused by security software, though that's usually a different error.
  • I don't have the directory in any of the above - it's just sitting on my C: drive as it always has been. I'll try installing it to a different folder to see if that helps. Thanks!