integrate two Zotero databases

Hi,
I use a very large Zotero DB (above 6,000 entries) and want to add a small Zotero DB of some 50 entries which I created when the pc on which the Zotero DB resides was unavailable. I don't see any document or any forum exchange that tackles this question. Or don't understand what people said.
Thanks in advance
ftr
  • Typically one would use sync for that purpose, but it might be simpler to just export the small database to Zotero RDF and import it into the main Zotero one in this case.
  • Thanks, I'll try that.

Even with more 6,500 entries and a sqlite file of more than 300 MB - the oldest entry shows an entry year of 2006 - I never had a glitch. The database is quite large as I have added numerous pdf files.
    Would you advise to split the file for reasons of security into smaller ones, for instance for each project ?

And if so, how to best cut and delete ?
    TIA
    ftr
  • Sorry, I do not quite understand how your questions in the second post relate at all to your first one or my answer to it, but the basic answer is no. Just leave your database as it is.
  • The RDF export did not include attached pdf. Do have to export/import them manually ?

- ftr
  • if you check the include files box and the move the whole folder, it does include PDFs
  • thank you !