Zotero Connector Not Working for EEBO Entry

edited November 6, 2018
Hello,

I am trying to use Zotero Connector (Version 5.0.49, installed in Chrome) to import data from an Early English Books Online entry.

The exact URL of the site that's not working is: http://gateway.proquest.com.prox.lib.ncsu.edu/openurl?ctx_ver=Z39.88-2003&res_id=xri:eebo&rft_id=xri:eebo:citation:99847279

The debug ID is: D661408124

When I click the connector, the popup says: "Saving to [Folder Name within My Library]." I've also tried having it directed to just "My Library." (I think.)

The name of the translator: "Save to Zotero (Early English Books Online)."

I have the most current version of Chrome (Version 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)); I'm running Windows 10.

I've tried disabling my firewall (McAfee) and importing via the connector; it didn't work then either.

I've also disabled (but not removed) all my other extensions and tried it; it didn't work.

(And I've disabled both McAfee and the other extensions simultaneously.)

Also, if I close the Standalone app and try the connector, I get the message that offers to import online; this too is not importing the data.

Oh -- and I connect to EEBO via my university's proxy; however, I still couldn't get this to work when on campus today (where no proxy was used).

Thanks for any and all help with this!