import multiple references from e.g. Wiley references page
I don't use reference software, but I heard about zotero and am trying it and considering going all in. But a question. My library's access to electronic journals includes access to reference lists. I want to import all of the references cited in an article, all at once.
Here is an example:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/118796241/references
On screen, this gives a long list of references in bibliography style, e.g.:
Beiser, F. C. (1995), 'Hegel, A Non-Metaphysician? A Polemic', Bulletin of the Hegel Society of Great Britain, 32: 1–13. Links
But in the HTML code there is lots of juicy data organized and tagged, e.g.:
<a class="invisible-anchor" name="b3"> </a><span class="author-info"><span class="name"><span class="surname">Beiser</span>, <span class="forenames">F. C.</span></span><span class="addresses"></span></span> (<span class="reference-date">1995</span>), '<span class="reference-document-title">Hegel, A Non-Metaphysician? A Polemic</span>', <span class="reference-journal-title">Bulletin of the Hegel Society of Great Britain</span>, <span class="reference-volume">32</span>: <span class="reference-page">1</span>–<span class="reference-page">13</span>. <script language="JavaScript">print_JCIT('TYPE=JCIT&BIBID=BIB3_2&SNM=Beiser&FNM=F. C.&ATL=Hegel, A Non-Metaphysician? A Polemic&JTL=Bulletin of the Hegel Society of Great Britain&PYR=1995&VID=32&PPF=1');</script></p></li>
What I want to do is to suck the data out of this page for ALL of those references at once. But I can't find on that page any option to download all of the reference info.
So my question: how can one download all that juicy data at once?
Here is an example:
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/118796241/references
On screen, this gives a long list of references in bibliography style, e.g.:
Beiser, F. C. (1995), 'Hegel, A Non-Metaphysician? A Polemic', Bulletin of the Hegel Society of Great Britain, 32: 1–13. Links
But in the HTML code there is lots of juicy data organized and tagged, e.g.:
<a class="invisible-anchor" name="b3"> </a><span class="author-info"><span class="name"><span class="surname">Beiser</span>, <span class="forenames">F. C.</span></span><span class="addresses"></span></span> (<span class="reference-date">1995</span>), '<span class="reference-document-title">Hegel, A Non-Metaphysician? A Polemic</span>', <span class="reference-journal-title">Bulletin of the Hegel Society of Great Britain</span>, <span class="reference-volume">32</span>: <span class="reference-page">1</span>–<span class="reference-page">13</span>. <script language="JavaScript">print_JCIT('TYPE=JCIT&BIBID=BIB3_2&SNM=Beiser&FNM=F. C.&ATL=Hegel, A Non-Metaphysician? A Polemic&JTL=Bulletin of the Hegel Society of Great Britain&PYR=1995&VID=32&PPF=1');</script></p></li>
What I want to do is to suck the data out of this page for ALL of those references at once. But I can't find on that page any option to download all of the reference info.
So my question: how can one download all that juicy data at once?
This is an old discussion that has not been active in a long time. Instead of commenting here, you should start a new discussion. If you think the content of this discussion is still relevant, you can link to it from your new discussion.
Upgrade Storage
Ticket created, which someone can take if they want.