Slight problem with the "Set Document Preferences" dialog box of the LibreOffice Zotero plugin.

setup :
* Debian testing amd64
* Zotero Linux 5.0.57, installed in /opt/
* Zotero LibreOffice Integration 5.0.14.SA.5.0.57
* LibreOffice 6.1.3.1 (Build ID:1:6.1.3~rc1-2), as packaged in Debian testing.

The problem is that the list of available styles doesn't scroll correctly : I can scroll to the beginning of the lis, but not to the end.

I have added "Vancouver" and "Vancouver (brackets") to the default-installed styles, and my list won't scroll lower than "Nature". I can still get "Vancouver (brackets)" by selecting "Nature" and tapping [DownArrow] "blind" (it happens that "Vancouver (brackets)" is the last item in my list, so the exact count doesn't matter...). It's a hell of a way to work...

This is probably a minor booboo, but is an (excruciating) pain in the as(terisk)...
  • Several reports of this, so you're not alone, but devs haven't been able to replicate this yet, i.e. no one knows what causes it -- do you use some type of zoom, either actual zoom or some sort of scaling for monitors in Debian?
  • > Several reports of this

I checked a couple screens of the "recent discussions" before posting, and didn't see them. Sorry for the noise...

> do you use some type of zoom, either actual zoom or some sort of scaling for monitors in Debian?

Not as far as I can tell. The only thing I can think of is that in the "Fonts" panel of gnome-tweak-tools, I reset the "Scale factor" to 1.0 (from 1.5, IIRC) : notwithstanding my small screen, I'd rather have small fonts than too little space for the info I need.

HTH,
  • I checked a couple screens of the "recent discussions" before posting, and didn't see them. Sorry for the noise...
    wasn't was I meant to imply, but rather pointing out that you're not alone with this, so it'd be particularly helpful to figure out what's going on.
  • I think @adomasven can reproduce this and has a fix on the way.