Android Chrome bookmarklet not working

Hello. I'm sorry if this has been asked but i couldn't find any previous post about it.

I have used Zotero for some time, both from my PC (windows and linux) and from my mobile phone.

I used to be able to save to my zotero library through the android chrome bookmarklet, but now i'm unable to. Whenever i tried to use the bookmarklet, it says "saving" and then loads a small sub-window showing zotero's webpage, but the reference is simply not saved.

I have tried to save the reference from my PC and there is no problem, but the bookmarklet designed for Chrome on Android is not working for me anymore.

I would welcome any help. By the way, i cleaned the cookies and the cache of Chrome on my phone, and the problems is still there.

Thanks for reading.
  • I found the problem. Aside from feeling quite dumb right now, i post the solution if anybody has the same problem sometime:

I forgot that i had disabled one option of cookies: i had blocked third party cookies. As soon as i enabled it again, zotero bookmarlet started working again.

Now, my question would be why is it necessary to have that enabled.
  • Now, my question would be why is it necessary to have that enabled.
    The bookmarklet works by loading an iframe to zotero.org in the page that you are saving and checking your authentication via a zotero.org cookie.