Zotero Google Docs Integration not showing up for all docs

First off, I am really happy with the Zotero Google Docs Integration, as are many of my colleagues.

I am noticing that with some Google Docs the Zotero Integration is not showing up. One example is this sample paper that I have students copy and complete a activity with: http://bit.ly/zotero-apa. At this point I am not seeing a pattern why some documents include the Zotero Integration while others do not. They have all been created in the same account, and "live" in a Google Team Drive folder.

Documents where the Zotero Integration show up work seamlessly.
  • Do all computers have the Zotero Connector installed into their browsers and updated to the latest version? The Google Docs integration is not part of the document or google docs itself, but rather comes with the Zotero Connector.
  • The updated version of the Connector 5.0.49 is now out for Firefox and Chrome with the fix for the lock override.
  • Similar problem: I had Zotero working in my google docs just a few days ago, now it's disappeared!
  • @vkaramazov: Same answer: you need to make sure you have the Zotero Connector installed in that browser and that Google Docs Integration is enabled in the Advanced pane of the Connector preferences (which it is by default).