Our research group needs a Transparency declaration from ZOTERO - please help!

Hey,
we've been using Zotero for 8 years in my research group, but now we need a declaration of transparency (example attached below and here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/120wDTvUMH82bcS5kTLHEuzFRtHB_AIlWgq9onezs4cM/edit?usp=sharing) from you.
The reason: that is the only way how we can pay your services from university sources, and not our pocket.
Please send me and for our research group (https://www.facebook.com/Adam.Gy.Lab/) such or similar certificate!
How is it possible?

Best regards,
Benedek

TRANSPARENCY DECLARATION
for the fulfilling of obligations defined in
Article 41 (6) of Act CXCV of 2011 on Public Finances
for domestic or foreign business organizations with or without legal personality

The undersigned
Name:
Birth name:
Place and date of birth:
as legal representative of
Name of Business Organization:
Registered office:
Tax number:
Company registry number:

— being aware of my civil and criminal responsibility — declare that the organization represented by me (henceforth Organization) is (pursuant to Article 41 (6) of Act CXCV of 2011 on Public Finances and Article 3 (1) 1 b of Act CXCVI of 2011 on National Assets) qualified as a transparent organization, accordingly:

a) The ownership chain and the beneficial owner pursuant to Act CXXXVI of 2007 on the Prevention and Combating of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing can be identified.
b) Residence for tax purposes is a member country of the European Union, a country that is a contracting party to the European Economic Area, a member country of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, or a country with which Hungary has signed a Double Taxation Convention.
c) Pursuant to Act LXXXI of 1996 on Corporate Tax and Dividend Tax the Organization represented by me is not a controlled foreign company.
d) The terms set forth in Paragraphs a, b, and c, are fulfilled concerning legal persons and organizations without legal personality holding directly or indirectly more than 25% share, influence or votes in the Organization.
I acknowledge that Eötvös Loránd University (henceforth University), as a state funded organization, may enter into a valid contract for pecuniary interest only with a transparent organization and on the basis of such a contract may fulfil payment only to such an transparent organization.

I understand that the contract concluded on the basis of a false declaration will be null and void.

By signing this declaration I consent to the fact that the University can handle the data set forth in this declaration until the limitation of the claims arising under the contract with the University.

Date, ………………………………………..

(authorized signature)