online article without author, how to use "publication" or another field instead?

I want to cite a news article / editorial from the website of The Economist. It probably doesn't matter, but it was originally published in the print version of The Economist. There is no author mentioned. I'm using a Harvard-type inline citation style. Since the author is missing, I assume using the publication (The Economist) in place of the author for the inline citation would make sense? However, my chosen citation style outputs (o.A. = German abbreviation for "no author").

How do I manage to tell Zotero to use the Publication (or any other reasonable substitute field) whenever the author is not available? Does it depend on the citation style?

https://www.economist.com/leaders/2017/05/06/the-worlds-most-valuable-resource-is-no-longer-oil-but-data
  • For The Economist, I recommend just putting the Author in single-field model and entering The Economist as the author, rather than modifying the style. They are fairly unique as a publication in not having any bylines.
  • But in general this is a citation style feature, yes