Problem to download publictions from ORCID to Zotero

Hello,
I cannot download publication from an ORCID Profile to my Zotero account. The error message concerns the translator.
I checked that DOIs are available on the ORCID Profile, and the Zotero connector detected citations on the webpage, since it appears as a "file icon".
I checked that the same operation is successful on the ResearcherID profile, so I suspect that the problem is located on the ORCID webpage itself.
Since ORCID is widely used by researchers from various countries, I think this problem ought to be reported and I am looking for alternative options, if possible.

As complementary information, I use an up-to-date version of Firefox (60.2.2esr) and of Zotero (5.0.56), on a Windows 10 Professional computer.

Thank you in advance for your help
  • I can replicate that. We'll take a look.
  • edited October 10, 2018
    A warning about ORCID items from an author's profile. ORCID offers no quality/accuracy controls for the "works" listed in an author's profile. In addition to DOI errors; volume, issue, and pagination errors are common. While ORCID allows items to be imported from other authentic sources, sometimes the import process is flawed. ORCID allows (encourages) hand entry of metadata but the process is unstructured and typos are common. The process of editing to correct errors is crude (even painfully so) and can introduce further errors. One further caution: know your author and know that s/he has an ORCID identifier. Although getting an ORCID requires an email address the system allows many ORCID IDs to be attached to the same email. Thus there are umpteen prank, false listings.