How to to see local directory physical file name in Zotero environment?

I am maintaining my papers with file names 1.pdf, 2.pdf and 3.pdf etc. for my easy access. After adding my papers on Zotero I want to see the original physical file names in Zotero environment.. How can I see it? Or while exporting *.csv file if I can see file names means its also convenient to me.. Please guide with my queries.. Thanks in advance..
  • The physical file names are shown in bold at the top of the right-hand panel when you select the attachment.
  • Actually, the bold title is the attachment item title in Zotero (e.g., this might be "Full Text PDF", etc.). The non-bold text below it labeled "Filename:" is the file name.
  • (sorry, did this from memory; bwiernik is right of course)
  • Thanks for your reply..But, After adding 1.pdf, 2.pdf, 3.pdf files to Zotero environment, it backups the file in /Zotero/storage/SKUGAEKU/1.pdf. , /Zotero/storage/abc/2.pdf. , /Zotero/storage/xyz/3.pdf. I am setting preference such that uncheck the " Automatically rename attachment files using parent metadata ". So pdf file names are not modified. But it generates its own folder names like SKUGAEKU, abc, xyz.. But I want the storage folders like /Zotero/storage/1/1.pdf. , /Zotero/storage/2/2.pdf. , /Zotero/storage/3/3.pdf. Or I do not need folder names only files like /Zotero/storage/1.pdf, 2.pdf., 3.pdf. How to achieve this one.. Please guide me for my expectations. Thanks..
  • You can't affect the names of folders in Zotero/storage ; could you describe what more specifically you're after? i.e. what's the use case for which you need those specific folder names?
  • Really thanks for you your valuable response adamsmith.. I want to maintain local paper names in numerical manner for future easy access.. But I found some other option.. Thanks a lot..