Creation of new cite-style

Hey there,
I am currently writing my masters thesis with zotero but unfortunately the exact Harvard style, which my university wants me to use, does not exist in Zotero Style Repository.

It is close to Emerald - Harvard but slightly different. See below my guidelines:

- Use short citations (Harvard system); i. e. provide sources in the text (do not use footnotes!) At the end of the quote: Last name of the author(s) (no first name, no evidence of a collective work at this location), year, precise page number, e. g. (Kreutzer, 2010, p. 4-9).
· Where two or three authors are concerned, they are to be separated by slashes, e. g.
(Kreutzer/Merkle, 2009, p. 4-9).
· Where more than three authors are concerned, only the first author is needed, following “et al.”, e. g. (Boltz et al., 2010, p. 11-15).
· Should an author have more publications within the same year, they should be alphabetically distinguished and sorted accordingly in the bibliography, e. g. (Baumgarth, 2010a, p. 15-25).

- Documentation of used books, newspapers and magazines in the bibliography
· Details of books: name, abbreviation of the first name, year in brackets, title, edition, place of publication, year.
EG:
o Becker, J. (2009), Marketing-Konzeption, 9th Edition, München
o Haller, S. (2010), Grundlagen des Dienstleistungsmanagements, Grundlagen,
Konzepte, Instrumente, 4th Edition, Wiesbaden
o Hartmann, W./Kreutzer, R./Kuhfuß, H. (2004), Kundenbindung & More, Innovative
Konzepte der Kundenbindung, Wiesbaden
o Kreutzer, R. (2010), Praxisorientiertes Marketing, 3rd Edition, Wiesbaden
o Kreutzer, R./Merkle, W. (2008, Eds.), Die neue Macht des Marketing, Wie Sie Ihr
Unternehmen durch Emotion, Innovation und Präzision profilieren, Wiesbaden
o Meffert, H./Burmann, C./Kirchgeorg, M. (2008), Marketing, 10th Edition, Wiesbaden

· Details of articles in books: name, abbreviation of the first name, year in brackets, title of the article, in: editor, title of the book, place of publication, year, page numbers.
E.g.:
Merkle, W. (2008), Der Mythos vom „Tod der Mitte“ – Handlungsfelder für eine
weiterhin erfolgreiche Marktbearbeitung, in: Kreutzer, R./Merkle, W. (2008, Eds.), Die
neue Macht des Marketings, Wiesbaden, 2008, p. 267-289

· Details of articles in magazines, newspapers: name, abbreviation of the first name, year in brackets, title, issue/issue number, page numbers.
E.g.:
Schulze, T. (2007), Preisstrategie im Internationalen Marketing, in: manager magazin,
34th volume, 3/2007, p. 2-4

- Documents from Internet sources
Details: name, initial of first name - [of the author and publisher (Eds.), (Comp.) compiler, Web Masters (Maint.), if not specified: title of the hypertext page, name of institution or organization], title of work, text or document (creation date, file number or version date of the last edition or amendment), online at URL:
(Date of access by the user)

Can anyone help me with that an create or adjust a style for me?

You would safe my life!

Thanks in advance.
Cheers!
Katharina