Has anyone figured out a new Worldcat Discovery translator yet?

I'm trying to find a way to make Worldcat Discovery work better with Zotero. A Discovery search pulls a list of results. When you click on an item, the item is in a side area next to the results list. The folder icon shows at the top of the page for both the results list and the results with side area list. I'd like to be able to somehow add just the item from the side area to my Zotero library. Any Ideas?
  • I guess I don't quite understand the problem -- is it that you have to select the item that you have on the side from the list of results? I'm not sure that's necessarily the best behavior for Zotero (the list is quite convenient and it's not that hard to pick out the right item) and even if it is, it would be quite the hassle (if at all possible) to code in this case.
  • The list is convenient, but doesn't show things like author, for similarly titled books. At this point, I think Discovery would have to change for the individual book view to work the way it does in other systems. I'd would be great if the the list view showed author & date?