problem with deleting notes since upgrade to 2.0b5

Hello,
First, I have to say that I am very excited about the new rich text notes!

However, since upgrading to 2.0b5 (from 2.0b4) earlier today, whenever I delete a note that is attached to an item, the little plus/minus icon remains next to the item entry in the middle pane as if there is still a note there. Also the number 1 remains in the attachments column in the middle pane.

More problematically, when I create a new note on one of these items, once the note window is closed I am no longer able to access the new note. The attachments column in the middle pane now says 2 (should be 1), but the plus/minus icon does not toggle to view the item's attachments. The new attachment is properly listed in the notes tab in the right pane, but when I click on it (the note), the highlighting bar in the middle pane jumps to the first entry in the collection so that I am not able to actually access the note. If the item I am trying to access IS the first entry in the collection, the note simply doesn't open when I click on it. I've tried double-clicking and right-clicking as well with the same result.

The entire batch of changes is made when Firefox is restarted, including the removal of the dead plus/minus icons, and the appearance of the newly created notes, but the behavior remains the same.

My computer is a PC, Windows XP, Firefox 3.0.10.

Thanks so much!
  • We're aware of this issue. The changes are being made to the database immediately, but the display doesn't update until you restart Firefox. This should be fixed by the next beta. Thanks.
  • Wonderful. I'm glad that it is already being taken care of.
    Many thanks again!