Broken bibliography

I'm not sure why (obvs) but the bibliography for all the citations I've made today has been place in the middle of my document. I've tried linking and refreshing but I can't get it to combine with the correct bibliography. Is there a way I can recombine bad bibliography with the bibliography at the end? Thanks
  • Have you tried just deleting it?
  • Yes, tried that and then refresh. Nothing appeared in the correct bibliography.
  • I'm not really understanding what you mean here. Can you explain this in a bit more detail?
  • Yes, not a great description.
    I had a 15 page document in WORD for Mac. The last 3 pages were the bibliography (references). I needed to incorporate some extra material on page 8, so make a page break at the end of page 8 and started on the new material. The new material was about 2 pages long. Then I noticed the citations in the new material were not appearing in the in the bibliography at the end - then I realised new citation were actually starting at the end of page 8, about 9 new citations in total. So, now I have my main bibliography at the end of the document and a rouge bibliography starting at the end of page 8. I want to 'cut' the rouge bibliography from page 8 and 'paste' into the main bibliography. I've tried cutting and pasting, but that doesn't work. I've tried Add/Edit bibliography, but that doesn't appear to have an option for what I'd like to do. So, that's my problem - any help appreciated. Thanks.
  • Try to just select both bubliographies, including a line before and after, and delete them. Then click Add Bibliography again where you want it in the document.
  • That's done the trick, bar one or two that have, for some reason, become unlinked - easy to sort that though. Thanks very much for your help.