Portuguese titles in Turabian style

Hi,

Per Turabian, only the first letter and proper nouns of foreign titles should be capitalized. However, Zotero capitalizes every word in the Turabian citation, just as we would do in English. When I cite a book in Portuguese, Zotero creates the following citation:

Didier, Maria Thereza. Emblemas Da Sagração Armorial: Ariano Suassuna e o Movimento Armorial, 1970-76. Recife, PE: Editora Universitária UFPE, 2000.

Notice that the only words that should be capitalized should be Emblemas (since it is the first word) and Ariano Suassuna (proper noun, in this case, the name of an author)
Therefore, the correct citation should read:

Didier, Maria Thereza. Emblemas da sagração armorial: Ariano Suassuna e o movimento armorial, 1970-76. Recife, PE: Editora Universitária UFPE, 2000.

I have corrected the citation on my Zotero client, however, that does not correct the entry once I cite the source on a document. The only way of correcting the problem is to manually fix the bibliographical entry and use the previously cited option for the document.

Is there a way to either correct the citation creation, or to "hold" the citation correction permanently?

Thanks!