Cannot delete group library locally

I am the only owner of a group library with one other member. I deleted the group library online, and it no longer shows up online. But it remains in Zotero standalone, even after syncing. I deleted all items in it and emptied the trash, but it remains. How do I remove it so it is totally gone?
  • It should be removed on the next sync after you delete it online.

Does it show up in "Choose Libraries…" in the Sync pane of the preferences?

If you right-click on it in the left pane, do you have the option to remove it?
  • I have synced several times, and it remains.

It is not in the 'Choose Libraries...' pane.

When I right-click on it, I don't have the option to remove it.
  • Hmm. On a whim, I right-clicked on it and tried to sync it, and then I got the option to remove it. So problem solved.
  • > On a whim, I right-clicked on it and tried to sync it, and then I got the option to remove it. So problem solved.

@realtime99 Thank you so much for this... This finally let me delete the group I left long ago.
  • I am having trouble deleting a group online. I am the owner. I keep getting an error message.
  • @bshowardotr that's a known issues, should hopefully get fixed soon.
  • @realtime99 This should be looked at by the developers because you still have to do this manually to be able to delete a group locally that has already been deleted online...
    Thanks for the tip!
  • @victorvm: I think this is a misunderstanding of some sort. If you delete a group online, when you sync it will prompt you whether to keep it or archive it. If you choose to keep it, it will stick around unless you remove it manually.