Import of attachments from Citavi not working

Hello,

I'm trying to move my Citavi (6.1.0) project from a Windows PC to Zotero (5.0.55) on Mac. I've managed to import my library including its structure, however, the attachments are not imported, even though I've copied all attachments into the folder of the XML, as described in the Zotero documentation for import from Citavi.

Is there another way of importing them?

Thank you!
  • Okay, I see that they changed the syntax of the Location > Adress field and it looks that we might just want the subpart after UriString (or possibly OriginalString). But I would like to see some more examples before starting to change here something.

@iritop Can you open the XML file you want to import with a text editor or your browser, search for <Location and copy some of these lines here?

• This should be fixed now — thanks for reporting. Your Zotero Connector should auto-update within 24 hours, or you can update manually by clicking Update Translators in the Advanced pane of the Zotero Connector preferences.

Any further problems let us know & thanks for reporting.
  • @zuphilip Thank you so much for your help and sorry that I didn't get back to you any earlier! I tried to import my library again now and it worked for all 1500+ entries, including attachments and my library structure :). Thanks for the great support!