Zotero Lab storage not working for members?

Hi Zotero - I purchased a Lab subscription (receipt #1239-2425) and created a Group. The members of the group are now finding they have a total storage space of only 300MB. What are we doing wrong? I've switched the Group ownership to a member who has their own personal unlimited subscription for the time being so we can keep working.

Thanks for advice - we're new to this so I hope it's something simple we're doing wrong.
  • You need to add each users' email address to the lab subscription, then their account will reflect the unlimited storage. There's a link to manage your lab subscription at the top of your storage settings (https://www.zotero.org/settings/storage)
  • I recently added a users' email address to my subscription, but they're still getting the message that they've reached their storage capacity. Any ideas?
  • First guess would be that the email address you added isn’t associated with their Zotero account. Check that you’ve spelled it right and that they have it listed in their account settings.