How to recover a Zotero account linked with an inactive email account?

edited August 15, 2018
hello,

I had a Zotero account linked to a University E-mail ID. Unfortunately I did not change the E-mail ID with my personal one. Now the E-mail service provider stopped the service permanently since I left the University an year ago.

How can I recover the account with my login ID alone?
  • I have a similar problem - how do I change the Zotero-registered email address for a university email account that I can no longer access?
  • So long as you can log into your account (you remember your password), you can change your email address at https://www.zotero.org/settings/account
  • I have the same problem here. I used to have a personal account, with nothing in my library (I can still access this one), and a university account with all the relevant material that I really need, which I cannot access anymore, probably because my university e-mail address is not active anymore. Seems like I do not remember the password for it. How can I recover that? Worst part, I paid an annual subscription for that one.
  • Email support@zotero.org and include the old email and the titles of a few items that would've been recently added to your library.
  • I have a similar problem, changed work and have no longer access to my old email and I don't remeber password. I would really like to combine my two accounts.

Is that possible?
  • Same answer I gave immediately above.