Verify Server Error -15

I have been attempting to test ADrive webDAV service without success. When I click 'Verify Server' I get a simple Error dialogue with the message ' -15 '. That's it.

Running 2.0b4
XP SP2

ErrorID : 381524506

I have connected to the webDAV server using windows XP sp2 webfolders. I have subsequently disconnected the folder and rebooted the computer to make sure that I did not have any persistent links that would cause two simultaneous sessions.

Please tell me what other information that is needed to help identify this error message.

Thanks,

JFS
  • I have been attempting to test ADrive webDAV service without success.
    Just for clarification: you are a paid adrive user & are sure you are using WebDAV, right? The only reason I ask is because their free service does not have WebDAV & you can use FTP via webfolders & others have inadvertently made this mistake.
  • I just signed up for the 14-day free trial that gives access to the signature service which allows for webDAV and FTP.

JFS
  • I have updated to 2.0b5. Still having the same issue with 'verify server'.

Adrive tells me that I have full access.
  • I get the same error message "-15" when click on verify server with http://in.solit.us/ server that supports WebDAV.

Version is 2.0b6.5
  • -15 is an "unknown" error. You can view debug output for the Verify Server attempt from the Advanced pane of the Zotero preferences to get a bit more information on what's happening, what the server is responding, etc.

We'll add clearer debugging information to the error messages in a coming release.