Anybody know if GoodReader is still active these days?

My university recently finalized an enterprise relationship with Box.com (great!), but I can't link GoodReader to Box via the enterprise account. GoodReader is an important part of my Zotero workflow (via Zotfile, which I have just set up to work with the new Box account). I am trying to get things done through my university IT people, but I cannot access customer support at GoodReader (the support link on the main page is broken). The Facebook/Twitter accounts haven't had posts in some time (6 months/more). There were promises of a big push to 'GoodReader 5'... upgrade for free...and it would make sense if that was taking more time. But sometimes these moves can kill a company. I'm rooting for GoodReader. But I'm worried. Does anyone know anyone close to the team? Any way to contact customer support? I am also trying on the Box side for the problem...but my university IT department is less interested in helping if they think GoodReader is not much longer for this world. I'm worried Box will react the same way (though they did specifically tout GoodReader in FAQ materials earlier this year).
  • I found that if I went to the ...//goodreader-usb.html page, the support link worked there. I will post if there is any response.
  • I honestly find Apple Books or Adobe easier to use on iPhone/iPad at this point. Both work with Box. GoodReader was great back in the day when there wasn’t the Files app and other apps didn’t have good annotation tools, but Apple Books really meets all my needs at this point.