Trouble with bibliography creation

All my source files sit in my account on zotero.org. The MS Word add-in is also active. I have attempted everything after seeking out a number of tutorials on YouTube and reading the how-to section on Zotero. Here are the issues:

1. In zotero.org I am unable to highlight the sources to create a bibliography. Additionally, no option to 'create bibliography' can be found anywhere in Zotero. That means all my sources sit there but I cannot create the bibliography.

2. When attempting to create the bibliography directly in Word, the program asks me to cite the source first. Otherwise, it will not create a bibliographical entry. I do not need to cite and simply need the bibliography. What to do?

3. When in Word, I can only create one item at a time. This is inefficient and labor intensive, given that there are 90 bibliography items. Highlighting does not work!

Your feedback and your help, please.

Thank you!

• Have you actually installed Zotero? zotero.org/download
  • Why do you use it on zotero.org then? You open Zotero, select all items you want to cite, right-click --> Create bibliography from selected items.

If you don't get that option on right click, you're likely on the website, not in the Zotero software
  • That worked. You were right. I was on the website. Issue resolved.
    Thank you!