Zotero not saving the publication year--help please

Hi there,
When I add journal articles to my zotero (using the chrome connector most of the time), the references show the author's names and then "n.d." suggesting 'no date'.

This is happening for all publications from a wide variety of sources, how can I resolve this issue and get the publication years added?

Thank you

I'm using the following versions:
Zotero on Mac: version 5.0.51
Zotero connector: version 5.0.40
Chrome: Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • If this is on Wiley, that's an issue on their site that they've promised to fix.
  • Thank you Adam,

It looks like most are indeed from Wiley. In the interim, is there an automatic search or other way to get the dates added, rather than going through manually?

Thanks
  • I'm afraid not yet, sorry.
  • Pleaseknow that this isn't a Zotero problem --when I first commented several days ago I had also tested EndNote and Mandeley. Capturing Wiley year fails there too. Wiley's metadata no longer provides the issued date but only the online-first date. Wiley correctly tags the date type in their metadata and Zotero correctly interprets Wiley's metadata. Zotero doesn't find an issue date so does not include the online-first date.

As @adamsmith said Wiley plans to soon provide the issued-date in their embedded metadata.