Cannot change attachment linkMode error report 408425836

I deleted some blank entries in my "unfiled items" folder and when I added a new reference I saw the red warning icon next to the green file sync arrow. Closing and reopening Zotero does not fix the problem. Also, the entries that I deleted are NOT in the Trash folder so I can not restore them.

Below is the error log.

Thanks for any assistance you may offer.

[JavaScript Error: "Error 400 for item HGRTCMSB in My Library:

ZoteroObjectUploadError: Cannot change attachment linkMode"]

[JavaScript Error: "Cannot change attachment linkMode" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncEngine.js" line: 1314}]

[JavaScript Error: "Made no progress during upload -- stopping" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncEngine.js" line: 1373}]

[JavaScript Error: "Made no progress during upload -- stopping" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync/syncEngine.js" line: 1373}]

version => 5.0.52, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.52, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.14.SA.5.0.52, extension, disabled), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.8.SA.5.0.52, extension, disabled)
  • Have you used a third-party Zotero extension such as ZotFile in the last several months? Somehow an attachment in your library changed types, which should never happen in normal usage of Zotero.

Go to your library root, paste 'HGRTCMSB' into the search bar in All Fields & Tags mode, and delete the attachment that comes up, if any. Then empty the trash and try to sync again. If you get an error report that mentions another item, follow the same steps for that one.
  • No, I have not used any third party extensions.

Your suggestion to search for "HGRTCMSB' and delete it -- WORKED! I no longer have an error message.

Thanks very much.

Mike