Error Report ID: 373447932

Hello,
I am using Firefox and sometime Chrome and search some articles online. I was able to save the ones l liked to Zotero this morning. But in the last hour or so, I could not save any of the articles I selected to Zotero. Zotero window pops up which lets me select articles. Then I press OK. But the program does not save whatever I chose to the pre-designated folders. Can you please fix this? I don't have a storage issue either, I just bought a 2GB storage today.
Thank you!
  • What exactly happens when you try to save?

Is this happening on all pages, or only some? Can you save this page, for example?

If only some, what's a URL you're trying to save?
  • When I try to save the pop up Saving to Food Insecurity window appears.
    It says there is problem in saving the page. Please check troubleshooting when I am saving pages from GoogleScholar.
    While I was saving this page, we are in right now. I got an error:

Error Report ID: 373447932 and the following error

Error report ID :1560587446

After the Zotero Selection box, the pop up window comes up says saving but it does not expand as it used to where it was showing the snapshot and the fulltext with the pdf icon being saved one step at a time. It is a small pop up window which only says Saving to Food Insecurity and then it disappears. Then I check the folder but there is nothing in it. The same thing happens to the other folders. Nothing gets saved.
    I hope you can solve this issue. Thanks.
  • edited June 18, 2018
    OK, if saving isn't working anywhere, start here: Troubleshooting Translator Errors