Options when asked what you'd like to save from a list of citations

For some pages, a frame/window opens, presenting users with a list of citations they could save, inviting them to select which ones to save.

Could this list be modified to include the page itself? It'd be a very useful work-around for when we’re offered this page and can't get the long-press on the zotero icon to work (as is currently the case for me), as in that situation there's no way to save these pages that this pop-up window appears.

I've always liked the notion of providing users more than one way of doing things, if it's available. I also like the notion that zotero can always save the page as a basic URL + title, even if it can't make further sense of the page.

FWIW, I've also once seen this page presented when I tried to file a Twitter account: rather than simply file the account, it asked if I'd like to file each of the first twenty-odd tweets!

BTW: Love the new feature that lets us choose what collection to save to straight from the web browser - very nice.
  • I don't think this should be done, no. A very common use case for the multiple select is to select all and import. Adding the original page in there will cause additional clicks at best and undesired and hard-to-understand behavior at worst.

And building in clunky workarounds for existing functionality (which it appears is now working for you again) is not, I think, good design.