Some questions about finding duplicates and merges

Hello,I recently started using Zotero and found that this software is very wonderful to use, but I also encountered some problems and I hope to get help.
There are many documents in my zotero library, but the contents of each duplicates are not exactly the same. For example, A and B are duplicates. There is no abstract in A. Other information is complete, and there is no DOI number in B. Other information is very complete, similar to this, now I want to bulk up such duplicates , what should I do?
1. Could I just retain the only content of two duplicate messages instead of requiring each one to be selected one by one
2.Can zotero bulk merging many duplicates at one time?
3.Zotero recognizes whether the duplicated document can only be based on the title. I have found that some of the same titles in the same document that I have imported from different places have a few garbled characters, such as i<>. As a result, the two documents are considered not to be duplicated. Could I set different criteria for finding duplicates, such as judging whether or not to repeat the literature based on the abstract.
thanks very much
  • Sorry, you can't currently customize duplicate detection, but it'll likely be improved in the future to be a bit smarter and more flexible.