Citation format for Photochemistry and Photobiology

Hello! I'd need the Photochemistry and Photobiology citation style. Who can help?
  • I also need very urgently refrence style of Photochemistry and Photobiology (wiley publisher). Kindly help asap.
  • @jasvir87
    If you, dear urgent scientist, want it so urgently, then urgently read the link adamsmith posted two months ago and urgently fill out all the information (please don't make an extra thread!). As a photobiologist you'll hopefully be able to read the instructions carefully and follow them correctly.
  • Thanks for such a nice response.
  • @jasvir87 Sorry, that was uncalled for.

But please do read the link adamsmith posted above and give the style information requested (in particular, the formatted examples for the Campbell and Mares references). Without that information, the CSL volunteers can’t really move forward on this request.
  • @damnation -- I understand the frustration, but please do keep the snark down. The forums are international and there are lots of possibilities for miscommunication; people aren't missing this on purpose.
  • I am very thankful to everyone for your kind help. I will take care of instructions dear @damnation in future. My purpose was not to waste anyone's time. Many thanks to all.