Help wanted - what is this called?

Hello everybody,

can anybody help me with the name of this citationstyle? I searched a lot but I'm not sure which style it is:

Citation in the text: (Surname year: page), example (Trench 2001: 300)

Citation in the bibliography:
Bucchi, Massimiano & Brian Trench (Hg.). 2008. Handbook of public communication of science and technology. New York: Routledge.

Bultitude, Karen, Dominic McDonald & Savita Custead. 2011. The rise and rise of science
festivals: An international review of organised events to celebrate science. International
Journal of Science Education 1(2). 165–188.

Thank you in advance!
Sign In or Register to comment.