pl help -migration from old computer -can t see collections

Hi
I changed my laptops a few months ago. old one had Windows 10, new one Windows 10 Pro. For many months the old collections of Zotero remained in the old laptop, while I opened Zotero in my new one and continued adding collections. User name and apssword were pre saved in Chrome, so they are the same. However, I needed my old references, so I saved them all in a pen drive from old laptop, put pendrive in new and clicked on "import files" but it didn't work. Further, I restarted, relogged in to Zotero on my old laptop, synced it manually and now I find my old collections are no longer appearing.

So my old collections, which I am not even able to view an longer are not accessible to me.They neither appear on the old or the new. I ve tried various things given in the instructions page...not helping.

I now have a back up of the "lost collections" . But I want them added to the current online library. Can someone tell me how to? It s there on my hard disk and on my Google drive. How do I bring them into Zotero so that they blend seamlessly with my new collections and I have one nice bibliographie.? Slightly desperate. pL help
Vandana