Style Request [Harvard Author Date, AJCS]

https://www.palgrave.com/gp/journal/41290/authors/presentation-formatting

ISSN: 2049-7113 (print)
ISSN: 2049-7121 (electronic)

Book
Slovic, P. (2000) The Perception of Risk. London: Earthscan Publications.

Edited volume
Nye Jr, J.S., Zelikow, P.D. and King D.C. (eds.) (1997) Why People Don’t Trust Government. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.

Chapter in book
Flora, P. and Alber, J. (1981) Modernization, democratization, and the development of the welfare state. In: P. Flora and A.J. Heidenheimer (eds.) The Development of Welfare States in Europe and America. New Brunswick and London: Transaction Books, pp. 17–34.

Article in journal
Thompson, K., Griffith, E. and Leaf, P. (1990) A historical review of the Madison model of community care. Hospital and Community Psychiatry 41(6): 21–35.

Article in newspaper
Webster, B. (2008) Record bonus for Network Rail chief, despite Christmas chaos. The Times, 6 June: p1.
  • damnation will want the exact references - Mares and Campbell and Peterson -- in the format you're requesting. See here for an example:
    https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/comment/301794/#Comment_301794
  • These are the examples they provide, and I could not find a free, open access PDF...
  • Any suggestions?
  • I understand that these are the examples _they_ provide. You'll need to manually create the sample citations as requested.
  • Kleber, R.J., Figley, C.R. and Gersons, B.P.R. (eds.) (1995) Beyod Trauma: Cultural and
    Social Dynamics. New York: Plenum.
    Kuipers, G. (2011) Her majesty ’s bicycle: On national habitus and sociological comparison.
    Figurations 34(Special Supplement): 1–14.
    Kuzmics, H. and Axtmann, R. (2007) Authority, State and National Character: The
    Civilizing Process in Austria and England, 1700–1900. Surrey, UK: Ashgate.
    Lazar, A., Chaitin, J., Gross, T. and Bar-On, D. (2004) Jewish Israeli teenagers, national identity,
    and the lessons of the Holocaust. Holocaust and Genocide Studies 18(2): 188–204.
    Lazar, A., Litvak-Hirsch, T. and Chaitin, J. (2008) Between culture and family: Jewish-Israeli
    Young adults relation to the Holocaust as a cultural trauma. Traumatology 14(3): 110–19.
    Levine, D.N. (1979) Simmel at a distance: On the history and systematics of the sociology of
    the stranger. In: W.A. Shaeh and E.P. Shimmer (eds.) Strangers in African Societies.
    Berkeley, CA: University of California Press, pp. 21–37.
    Mennell, S. (2007) The American Civilizing Process. Cambridge, UK: Polity.
    Mock, S.J. (2012) Symbols of Defeat in the Construction of National Identity. Cambridge,
    USA: Cambridge University Press.
    Odom, S. and Yair, G. (2014) Israeli diplomacy: The effect of cultural trauma. The Hague
    Journal of Diplomacy 9(1): 81–103.
  • Is this better?
  • No. Look at the example I link to. We need citations _to exactly those two works_. You'll have to manually create them. You can't copy&paste from somewhere. If your post doesn't contain "Mares, I.", you're not doing this right.
  • Slowly getting there:

Here are examples of correct output for this journal:
    (Campbell and Pedersen, 2007)
    Campbell, J. L. and Pedersen, O. K. (2007) The varieties of capitalism and hybrid success. Comparative Political Studies 40(3): 307–332.
    (Mares, 2001)
    Mares, I., (2001) Firms and the welfare state: When, why, and how does social policy matter to employers? In: P. A. Hall and D. Soskice (eds.) Varieties of capitalism. The institutional foundations of comparative advantage. New York: Oxford University Press, pp. 184-213.
  • That looks great. Most likely @damnation will take it from here.
  • Hi,
    @damnation Do you think you will be able to help me with this? If so, When should I expect it to be ready? Thank You!
  • Hi @adamsmith any developments on this? Thanks.
  • You can't be impatient on this. It's volunteer work, and it happens when damnation (or someone else) has time. That's typically within a week or two right now, but no promises.
  • Thanks a lot! Good to know what the timeline is. I appreciate this work extremely.

I guess your quick answers tricked me:) Sorry.