Can't install LibreOffice plugin

edited May 14, 2018
and i running out of time! i try to install zotero in my libreoffice, and i am triyng to do this for four days and counting. My profesional carrer is going to waste!. I have libre office 6, zotero 5 and java runtime enviroment 9, in windows 10
  • We are going to need more information about what exactly your issue is. Are you not seeing the Zotero toolbar at all?

If so, start with the “Zotero Toolbar Doesn’t Appear” section here:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting

(Also, I understand you are frustrated, but please try to be calm and avoid histrionics. It’s a bad idea to spend four days struggling with a piece of software before asking for help. If you have an issue with Zotero, you can ask here and get a response usually within a few hours.)
  • i ask for help 4 times (here and in libre office forums, tirying re installing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I had diferent issues in the last days, since y dont se the toolbar, the buttons of the bar donde do anithing, the java re is not installed, the java implementation loader could not be loaded .
  • Well you asked 4 times, but for the most part you didn't follow up. But it really boils down to what I told you in the other thread -- it sounds like your JRE installation in LibreOffice is broken. Zotero won't work without it. You'll need that working first and we can then look at Zotero.
  • ok i will re install it (again)
  • i just re install it, is jre 10, lo 6 and zotero 5.0.12 but whn i try to active the complement of zotero in libre office and the message was java implementation loader can be created
  • and the JRE is listed in the LibreOffice options?
    (Also, just to make sure -- you're not actually running Zotero 5.0.12, right? That's just the version of the LibreOffice add-on?)
  • yes, the JRE are listed and cheked in libre office, and yes, is the plug in version.
  • If you are still looking for a solution, your best bet is to follow LibreOffice Zotero plugin installation error troubleshooting steps and try to manually install the plugin. If the manual removal and installation of the plugin succeeds, it indicates that your Java installation is fine. If it does not, you will have to troubleshoot Java first. Removing Java and LibreOffice completely might be a good thing to try and if that doesn't help, you will need to turn to LibreOffice forums, since the problem is not caused by Zotero itself.
  • progress: no one
    i ve´re install everithing, and when i try to insyal de libreoffice, a warnig pop add. It said that a java complementation could not be loaded