Problems generating bibliography

Hi,
I am trying to generate a bibliography for my whole thesis. I managed to generate it once, after quite a few tries but then it randomly deleted itself and now its not working.

• You will need to provide more details. See https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems
  • Report ID: 734852839
  • Note that you are using the Zotero Beta. Unless instructed on this forum, or experimenting with beta features, we recommend using the stable release.

As always, the standard troubleshooting steps and questions apply. Have you tried restarting? Does it work in a new document? What version of Word are you using? Have you tried reinstalling the plugin in Zotero Preferences -> Cite -> Word Processors?
  • Also, how large is your thesis and how many citations are in it? what type of style? In-text or footnotes?
  • it is 100,000 words. i have no idea how many citations there are - a lot! I am using chicago manual style footnotes. i have installed the stable release, tried restarting and putting it in a new doc. none of these have worked.
  • Its just weird because it did generate one before but then deleted itself.
  • ok it seems to be working again now. thank you. hopefully it won't delete again.

• With a big thesis and a footnote style it can just take a looong time to actually progress everthing.
    They recently even added a "delay update of citations" features as this had been requested by large-document users. Otherwise everytime they'd inserted a citation it'd rattle along for a while.