Zotero.integration.current.Session is undifined

hello, since today I cannot either enter the footnotes in my Word document nor add new ones anymore. the Zotero addin in Word shows me the above message an blocks me. I have checked my citation style and relinked it ito the zotero database it doesn't help. I have reloaded the addin it doesn't help. Why does this suddenly happen? Is there a solution?
  • 1) Can you provide a Report ID from Zotero?

2) Have you tried simply restarting Zotero?
  • Hi
    I have tried 2.
    It does not help.
    Where do I find 1.?

When I go to www.zotero.org/styles
    That is the zotero style repository, the style I used so far is no longer there....???
    But it is in the zotero tool on my computer
    "Rfh cologne 2015 (by samac et al.) ( note, German)
  • report id 1611832415
    zotero says there is error

Word doesn' trecognise the style and thus does not link to zotero anymore
  • Zotero says there is NO error
    But the Word document does not link to zoetero anymore. I have copied the content in a new one, the same... any clue?
  • Can you paste the style code to https://gist.github.com, save it as a "gist," and post the link back here?
  • (oh dear, GitHub gists apparently now require login)
  • @florencebancel Could you produce this error using the citation plugin and submit another Report ID?
  • How can I do this? What do you mean exactly using the citation plugin?
  • You originally reported that you were getting a
    Zotero.Integration.currentSession is undefined
    error. Could you take whatever action you did before, to produce this error and submit another Report ID?
  • Rfh cologne 2015 has never existed as a style for Zotero. Try Installing https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id:die-bachelorarbeit-samac-et-al-note and setting Zotero to use that?
  • 1377441463 this is the new Report ID
  • I did install the mentioned style, and chose it in the Zotero database, sadle this does not change a thing, I am still getting the same error message.
    I also checked Word for add ins and the Zotero add in is there... I don't know what else to do.
  • Does the integration work with any of the standard styles (like APA) selected?
  • I have tried this several times. Sadly not I cannot do anything I only get the above error message
  • Does it not work in a new document either? The Report ID you have submitted above only contains errors about an invalid style. Do you actually get an error saying Zotero.Integration.currentSession is undefined? Could you produce it, take a screenshot, upload it somewhere (like dropbox) and post a link here? After producing it, could you post another Report ID here?
  • I could solve the problem thank you everybody. The style my university told me to use was no longer supported. I had to and could only change in one other style. I have now managed this. All fine.
    Many thanks