Bibliography formatting problem

I downloaded a citation style called Uni Göttingen, Medizinische Fakultät (or so) and switched to it after I previously used a different citation style (over 60 pages...). In the bibliography Zotero created after opting for the new style the names of the authors do not stand out for better reading as the should do and also do, if I start a new document with this citation style... Unfortunately in the current bibliography they're all aligned with the text and the names are hard to find... If I can not solve the problem I would have to highlight all first author names manually, I guess, but does anyone know a solution/has an idea?

Thanks a lot.

• Have you tried deleting and re-adding the bibliography?
  • Yes, I did. Doesn't work unfortunately...
  • If you switch to a different style and back again, such as American Psychological Association, is it fixed? If not, then place the cursor in the bibliography, open the Styles Pane in Word or LibreOffice, and find the Bibliography style (Reference 1 in LibreOffice) -- it should already be selected with the cursor placed in the bibliography. Right click on the style to modify it and fix the indent spacing.
  • And by "stand out for better reading" you're referring to the indenting of the second line of the bibliography entry, right? ("Einzug" in German)
  • Yes, that's what I meant. Switching styles back and forth helped. THANKS so much!