Problème avec la fonction refresh pour les majuscules

Bonjour, je suis désespérée
J'ai tout essayé pour obtenir des titres d'articles et de revues dans le format avec les majuscules en début de phrase seulement (Et Non Ce Format Avec Les Majuscules A Chaque Mot)
Dans ma bibliothèque Zotero j'ai bien sélectionné "lettres capitales en début de phrase"
Dans Word j'ai fait "refresh", ce qui n'a eu aucun impact
J'ai même changé de style de biblio: en mettant Vancouver au lieu de Chicago 17(note) j'ai obtenu les titres avec des minuscules partout comme je souhaitais, mais en revenant sur Chicago 17(note) que ma fac impose, je retrouve mes citations avec les majuscules partout
J'ai aussi téléchargé la mise à jour de Zotero et redémarré mon ordinateur..

Si quelqu'un avait une autre idée ce serait génial... merci !
  • You need store the items in your library in Sentence case (Only the first word and proper nouns in uppercase). No program can reliably automatically go from Title Case to Sentence case. You can quickly change the case of your item in Zotero by right-clicking on the title and choosing Change Case.

(Feel free to respond in French.)
  • If the items look correctly in Vancouver, the data entry isn't the problem, though. Are you using Chicago Manual in English or in French?
  • Thank you very much to you both
    Adamsmith, I'm using Chicago manual in french, I will try in english

Dwiernik, I think that's what I did : in zotero I selected each title and with wright cliking I selected the 2nd one (in french it's lettre capitale en début de phrase) and it seems OK in zotero but in the word document it doesn't change when i click on "refresh"
  • No, it really shouldn't do that with Chicago Manual in French (while it'd be expected in English) -- I have to run now so can't test until tomorrow, but if Chicago Manual forces title case (i.e. every word capitalized) when set to French, I believe that's a bug.
  • edited April 7, 2018
    Title-case capitalization (English-style, with non-prepositions capitalized everywhere) is controlled by two settings:

(1) The locale set in Document Preferences (in the document, not in Zotero); and
    (2) The value in the Language field.

In Chicago, if the locale is set to French in Document preferences, and an item has no value in the Language field, title-case capitalization will be suppressed.

If the locale is set to French in Document Preferences, but the value in the Language field of an item begins with "en" (or "En", or "EN", or "eN"), title-case will be applied to its title.

Please double-check the settings. If you are getting title-case with Document Preferences set to French on items that have no value in the Language field, that would be a bug, but I doubt that is the case.
  • That worked !! I deleted the "en" "eng" etc in the languages fields as you said
    Thank you SO MUCH !! I never could have find that solution myself..
    Have a good day !!