Can't Import after upgrade to 5.0.42

Since updating to 5.0.42 a few days ago, I can't seem to Import anything.

When I click on "Import" or "Import from Clipboard," it simply doesn't do anything. No error message, no loading, no sign of any effect at all. The option does seem to get clicked - i can highlight it with my mouse, and click on it, and then the menu disappears as if you successfully selected that command. But, then, nothing happens, at all. Is there a separate, different, new way to import, e.g. text such as: "@article{norbeck1977sanction,
title={A sanction for authority: Etiquette},
author={Norbeck, Edward},
journal={The Anthropology of Power},
pages={67--76},
year={1977},
publisher={New York: Academic Press}
}"
to make it automatically import as a citation?
  • We'd want an error report ID after trying to import:
    https://www.zotero.org/support/reporting_problems
  • Here's the error report ID: 713548211

• There aren't any errors from importing in there. Did you generate that after trying the import?

Can you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) from Zotero startup through the import attempt?
  • edited April 6, 2018
    I did generate that after trying the import. As I said, when I click on "Import," absolutely nothing happens. No error message, no nothing. So I'm not surprised, actually, that the error report doesn't show anything.

I tried doing this Debug logging thing, but the option to "Submit" is greyed out. Here is the content of the Debug report:

[unrelated errors removed — D.S.]

version => 5.0.42, platform => Win32, oscpu => Windows NT 10.0; WOW64, locale => en-US, appName => Zotero, appVersion => 5.0.42, extensions => Zotero LibreOffice Integration (5.0.11.SA.5.0.42, extension), Zotero Word for Windows Integration (5.0.8.SA.5.0.42, extension), Shockwave Flash (29.0.0.113, plugin)
  • You're saying if you use "Restart with Logging Enabled…" and then return to Help → Debug Output Logging after it restarts, "Submit" is grayed out?