BetterBibLaTeX export doesn't work

Hi,

Sorry if this subject is already open elsewhere, I didn't find it.
I use Zotero in standalone version - 5.0.43 with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Today Zotero updated and since this update, I can't export my library into a .bib file.
When I try do to it (right click on the folder - "Exporter la collection" - "BetterBibLaTeX format / exports notes and use abbreviations") it saves an empty file and a error message appears : "Une erreur s'est produite lors de la tentative d'exportation du fichier sélectionné".

The report error is : "[JavaScript Error: "serializer_ts_1.Serializer.simplify is not a function" {file: "chrome://zotero-better-bibtex/content/BetterBibTeX.js" line: 428}]" (Sorry I don't find the error ID)

Thanks
Ccile
  • Problems with BetterBibTeX must be reported here.
  • edited April 6, 2018
    Ok sorry and thanks.

EDIT : Very strange, the bug disappears by itself... I just followed the instructions to report a bug : right-click on a reference, error report Better BibLaTeX. I had to restart Zotero so I did it and it was done... No bug anymore... I'm able to produce a non-empty file.

Thanks for reading
  • The most likely cause was that BBT didn't initialize properly, but without a log from the reproduced error there's really nothing I can do.
  • I can't reproduce the error... It was just to explain how I managed it, not a question ^^
    If I have this bug again, I'll give all the information I have

Thanks