Several problems

Hi guys,

I am using zotero for my phd thesis within the last 1,5 year.

- As of today my citations in the word document appear underlined like this _ _ _ _ _ _. I did not change the style, but during the last week, zotero asked me serveral times, if i want to update some citations, because i chanced them after the placement in the world file. I said no, so that zotero will still be able to update all my citations. Any ideas?

- Since serveral weeks, zotero is not able to update/synchronise my library. There is a yellow <!> on the right site above. Insofar zotero says, i have exhausted my quota. So i decided to buy some more storage. Now I have 2 gb, but still the same notification of zotero. My library (current usage) is still at 0 MB and total 0 MB - 0,0 %. Any ideas to resolve that issue?

Thank for all your help

Best
  • edited April 5, 2018
    As of today my citations in the word document appear underlined like this _ _ _ _ _ _.
    That's a new optional feature, explained here: https://www.zotero.org/blog/zotero-5-0-36/#faster-citing-in-large-documents

Re: the edited-citations prompt, a change in the latest version might cause that to appear more than is necessary. We'll be reverting that in the next version, but the message fundamentally means what it says: if you edit a citation manually, Zotero needs to ask you whether you want to keep your changes or revert them so that Zotero can continue to update the citations as necessary. Whenever possible, you should make changes to the item in Zotero itself or by using the fields (prefix, suffix, etc.) in the citation interface.
    There is a yellow <!> on the right site above. Insofar zotero says, i have exhausted my quota. So i decided to buy some more storage. Now I have 2 gb, but still the same notification of zotero.
    It looks like you've been syncing with a different account. You can check the account name from the Sync pane of the preferences and email storage@zotero.org to ask for the subscription to be moved to the other account. (Also note that it's still syncing your data, just not any attached files.)