Multiple bibliography entries same author

I have the problem that Zotero shows a line instead of the author name in the bibliography if I have multiple entries with the same author. Only the first one is shown right. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
  • The bibliographic style you are using does this preference automatically. If you want last names you should select a different style for your document. Were you assigned to use a specific bibliographic style for your report? If so, and you set Zotero to use that style, the appearance of a line that replaces the name is correct.
  • edited March 25, 2018
    What style are you using, and where are you submitting the paper? As DWL-SDCA states, this is controlled by the style you use.
  • I am using a self modified Chicago author-date style. I modified it to not include the DOI in the Bibliography. Could this have affected this maybe? Its my Master's Thesis so I will be submitting it my university.
  • Have a look at the subsequent-author-.... explanation here: http://docs.citationstyles.org/en/stable/specification.html#reference-grouping

That's what you'll want to change in your style.
  • it's the subsequent-author-substitute attribute that does this (and it's correct for Chicago author-date). Simply delete it in your style.