Can the Zotero connector import more than one PDF?

For example, in this record on Zenodo https://zenodo.org/record/1201612 I've got three files (PDF * 2 + ODT). The connector only imports the first.

I don't think these can be ordered in Zenodo, so I have no control over how they are imported to Zotero via the DOI. Is it possible for the connector to import all files?

Or is this an issue with Zenodo?

Thanks!
  • Zotero imports this from the citation_pdf_url metadata field on Zenodo, so in that sense it follows Zenodo's lead. While Zotero can import any number of files with a translator, I'd be hesitant to try to force that behavior, in particular on Zenodo where many items are datasets with not just 3 but 10s or even 100s of files.
  • Zenodo datasets could also be very large, so even importing one attachment could be problem. So perhaps the number is less relevant, and all attachments should just be imported?

Alternatively? Would it be possible to have a warning on the connector? Like a popup when there are more than 10 items? "This item has 12 attachments. Import metadata only / import all attachments / cancel."